Made of 100% beeswax with a cotton wick. Beeswax is a safe, non-toxic candle to burn. On top of that, while it burns, it emits negative ions clearing indoor air pollutant. Beeswax will emit a warm subtle honey smell as it burns.
Please note that all candle colours are hand mixed in small batches, therefore may have slight variations from batch to batch.
Dimensions: 1.5” wide, 2” deep and 2” tall
Please trim your candle wicks to 1/4” before each burn.rnPlease use a candle dish to safely avoid fire hazards and furniture damage.rnNatural high quality beeswax develops a bloom / frost with changes in temperature. Simply wipe with a cloth.