Plant Dyed Wild Silk Wall Hanging- Diamond Pattern - Natural Burgundy
Sign in or create account to view wholesale pricing
This stunning naturally dyed wall hanging will inspire your imagination and bring warm, rustic elegance to your home. It is hand-crafted from Ceranchia wild silk, a species of silk only found in Madagascar. The silk cocoons are sustainably harvested, ironed flat, and sewn together. Then they are shibori-dyed using local plants from our artisans' dye plant garden. Its shimmery burgundy color is complimented by warm rose and linen-colored hues, which are sure to capture your heart.
- 100% naturally dyed Ceranchia Dense cocoon silk
- Handmade from start to finish in Madagascar
- Offered in two sizes: 30"x60" or 1x3 meters (39"x118")
- Slight variations in size and color due to the handcrafted process
- Eco-friendly, Wildlife Friendly, and Fair Trade Certified
These art pieces were sustainably sourced and made in Madagascar by SEPALIM, a poverty alleviation NGO in northeastern Madagascar that invests in local leadership, community ownership and linking these partners to global markets. 100% of the profits from Tanana Silk are returned to our team in Madagascar.