Medium Mary Container Basket


Sign in or create account to view wholesale pricing


Designed for interiors, the Medium Mary basket is handwoven by skilled artisans in Mexico using natural palm leaves and features a metallic structure with powder coating. These baskets are versatile and can hold anything from fruits to toys to even plants. Materials: Powder coated steel wire, handwoven basket made with natural palm leaves.

Dimensions: Ø 40 cm x 24 cm height.

Item quantity:
Category: Decorative Baskets
Origin: Mexico
Composition: 80% Pal leaves, 20% Steel structure
Dimensions: Ø40 cm x H24 cm
Ships from: Mexico
Item Sku: Medium Mary Container Basket-black
It is recommended to use the container in the interiors as exposure to sunlight will result in loss of colour.

Recently viewed