Isaura Floor Lamp


Sign in or create account to view wholesale pricing


Consciously designed and ethically made, this floor lamp is handwoven by skilled artisans in Mexico from palm leaves and features a metallic frame. This lamp will add warmth to your room. It comes with a 6 W LED bulb, 2x18 electric cable, socket, switch and an American plug. Materials: Powder coated steel structure, woven natural palm leaves. Dimensions: 37 cm width x 38 cm depth x 38 cm height.

Item quantity:
Category: Floor Lamps
Origin: Mexico
Composition: 80% Palm leaves, 20% Steel structure
Dimensions: 15.7" x 15.7" x 15.7"
Ships from: Mexico
Item Sku: Isaura Floor Lamp-yellow
We recommend its use for interiors since direct and constant contact with sunlight and rain can accelerate its putrefaction.

Recently viewed