Natural Madagascar Silk Basket - Striped
Sign in or create account to view wholesale pricing
These all-natural Madagascar silk baskets provide a shimmery, intriguing addition to your home. Each piece is made from two species of undyed Madagascar silk- the white color is cultivated mulberry silk and the tan color is wild Ceranchia silk, a species of silk only found in Madagascar. The glistening sheen and unique texture make each basket a statement piece.
Our baskets are lined with a high-quality cotton canvas to provide increased structure and durability.
- Hand-crafted from start to finish by artisans in northeast Madagascar.
- Slight variations in size and coloration due to the handcrafted process.
- Eco-Friendly, Wildlife Friendly, and Fair Trade Certified.
- Tanana gives both farmers and artisans in Madagascar the opportunity to earn a fair living wage and conserve their local rainforest, by creating enchanting works of art for your home.
- 100% of the profits from Tanana are returned to our team in Madagascar.
- Small 4" diameter x 5" tall
- Medium 6" diameter x 7" tall
- Large 8" diameter x 10" tall
- X-Large 10" diameter x 12" tall
Learn more at TananaSilk.com.