Flora | Gardenia + Ylang Ylang
Sign in or create account to view wholesale pricing
Our Flora candle is ideal for use in your bedroom, living room or master bath. Its rich orange blossom scent is beautifully complemented by notes of ylang ylang and gardenia for an aroma that evokes thoughts of walking through a meadow of sweet tuberose. Hints of white musk tie floral notes together for a lovely floral experience.
Our candles are each packaged in handcrafted, wildflower seed embedded boxes. Plant the box in your favorite spot and enjoy their beautiful blossoms.
Net Wt, 6.5 oz | 35-40 hour burn time
Scent Family: Floral, Sweet
Your First Burn Session
When first lighting your candle it’s ideal to burn the candle until the melted wax reaches the edges of the container (at least 1 hour, but never longer than 4 hours). This gives the candle time to do its magic and burn as evenly and clean as possible.
Trim Wick Before Each Use
Always trim the wick to about 1/4" before lighting your candle. This will allow the candle to burn at its best and reduce smoking. A wick that is too long or short will just leave us all frustrated with an unevenly burned candle.
Signs it’s time to trim the wick: flame is larger than 1” in height • wick starts to “mushroom” at the tip • wick releases black smoke when lit • flame flickers
Other Candle Safety Tips
- Burn candle in a well ventilated room free of drafts or air currents.
- Never leave a candle unattended.
- Never handle or move a burning candle. Wait until it is completely cooled.
- Never let trimmings or foreign objects accumulate in the wax pool.
- Discontinue use when 1/2" of wax remains in the container. Continuing to burn past this point is a fire hazard.