Small Mary Container



Sign in or create account to view wholesale pricing


Designed for interiors, the Small Mary basket is handwoven by skilled artisans in Mexico using natural palm leaves and features a metallic structure with powder coating. These baskets are versatile and can hold anything from fruits to toys to even plants. Materials:powder coated steel wire, handwoven basket made with natural palm leaves. Dimensions: Ø 25 cm x 21 cm height. Perfect for fruit, bread, toys or plant storage.

Looking for something special? This item may offer select customization options. Select what you are interested in and we will let you know what is possible. Customization is at Maker’s discretion.

Item quantity:
Category: Storage Baskets
Origin: Mexico
Composition: 80% Palm leaves, 20% Steel wire
Dimensions: D 9.8" x 8.3"
Ships from: Mexico
Item Sku: Small Mary Container-Petate-WHITE-Petate
It is recommended to use the container in the interiors as exposure to sunlight will result in loss of colour.

Recently viewed