Eau De Nil Pure Necklace
Sign in or create account to view wholesale pricing
With the most romantic tone of pink and the perfect harmony of gold details, Eau De Nil Pure Necklace is completely handcrafted with natural stones of 4mm diameter and 18k gold plated brass beads of 3mm diameter. In addition to being an extremely elegant piece on its own with its pure color, it also provides a special look in multiple necklace combinations.
Gemstone: 4mm Dimension Green Aventurine
Metal: 3mm Dimension 18k Gold Plated on Brass Metal Beads
Closure: Lobster Claw Closure
Necklace Length: 37cm + 5cm Extension Chain / 14.56inch + 1.9inch Extension Chain
Label: We offer white labeling for this product
Brass is used in all metal parts of MAMTR products. Brass material is a 100% hypoallergenic material, and nickel is not used in our platings, therefore our coatings do not have an allergic effect on the human body. You can directly contact on your skin.
It is a fact that; Pure water alone will not damage the plating, but since most of the water we are exposed to in our daily lives is not purified water, chemicals in the water can give the coating a fade appearance. Our recommendation for this is as follows:
- Perfumes and Lotions: Chemicals in body lotions and perfumes can cause coatings to darken. To prevent this, first make your application, wait for it to dry, and then you can wear your jewelry..
- Shower / Bath: Taking a shower with your jewelry will not harm your jewelry in the short term. Just be sure to dry it after a shower. It should be also considered that temperature and heat accelerate the chemical reaction..
- Pool: Chlorine is a very harsh chemical, so we do not recommend going into the pool with your jewelry. If you rinse your jewelry with clean water and dry it, your coatings will last longer.
- We recommend using a microfiber cloth or a soft towel to clean your jewelry. Paper towels and similar hard materials can scratch and damage the coating.
The stones used in our models are natural stones and there may be differences in the size of each stone and roughness in its texture.
Natural stone; It is a unique material that can be combined with all kinds of materials, which varies according to its properties, type, variety and the way the minerals that make it up are bonded. It does not contain any substances harmful to health. It is not flammable, does not contain toxic substances, can be used safely.
- The hardness and life of the natural stone are directly proportional to the care. Water is the best cleaning material. However, if a thorough disinfection and cleaning is desired, it is recommended to use cleaners with a pH of 7-10..
- Do not use known chemical detergents such as bleach, disinfectant and ammonia for cleaning the stones..
- Chemicals such as chlorine, perfume and lotion may cause deterioration in the natural mineral structure of natural stones in the long term.