Blown Glass Oil Diffuser - Calligraphy In Yellow
Sign in or create account to view wholesale pricing
Infuse your room with the soothing scent of your favourite essential oil and create a warm ambiance to your space with our blown glass oil diffuser. The flame of a tealight gently heats the oil to fill your surroundings with the subtle scent. Artfully created by skilled glass blowers in the heart of Old Cairo, Egypt.
The art of glass blowing began in Egypt at least in the 3rd Century A.D. based on a poem written on papyrus that describes the technique.
- Fair trade
- Hand blown and etched to create decorative Arabic calligraphy
- Pyrex glass
- Accommodates one tea light, not included
- Approx. 10 cm x 10 cm / 4" x 4"
- Because each piece is handmade, shape and size can vary slightly
- Hand wash with soft sponge
- Handcrafted in Egypt
- Fulfillment and shipment from Canada