Best Citronella Candle Ever™ - Glass Vessel, Clear Label
Sign in or create account to view wholesale pricing
Our highly rated Best Citronella Candle Ever.™ repels mosquitos and insects and is safe for indoor and outdoor use!
What makes our candles different?
There are two major factors that differentiate our non-toxic Best Citronella Candle Ever™ from others on the market, the first being our ingredients. Here at Wax On Fire, we use:
– a highly air-permeating grade of citronella oil not found in the average citronella candle, formulated along with other non-toxic essential oils that are phthalate-free: lemongrass, eucalyptus, geranium and camphor just to name a few.
– vegan soy wax: ethically and sustainably sourced from USA-grown soybeans, 100% vegan, no carcinogens, pollutants, toxins, or animal byproducts, completely biodegradable, animal-cruelty free, and eco-friendly for our environment.
– cotton braided wicks coated in soy wax; no lead or zinc.
What you’re likely getting in other store-bought candles include:
– paraffin wax: derived from petroleum; emits carcinogens and can cause life threatening health issues.
– palm wax: derived from palm trees in countries such as Indonesia; the demand for this wax has caused significant deforestation and has proved to be a threat to our environment.
– low quality oils: contain phthalates and other toxic chemicals.
– wicks that contain metals and are coated in paraffin wax.
The second major factor that differentiates our Best Citronella Candle Ever.™ from others on the market is that it’s an artisan, American-made product. Many citronella candles on store shelves are outsourced to other countries in efforts of being cost-effective for the manufacturer. However, American-made goods are a more responsible and environmentally friendly option for consumers, from cleaner manufacturing practices to health and safety product regulations. Our vessels, wicks, and oils are sourced straight from USA suppliers, our wax is grown by USA farmers and every candle is hand poured right here in South Carolina.
Do not trim your wick before the first burn! When you light your candle for the first time, it is important to leave it burning until the entire surface is liquid. The wax should burn all the way (or pretty close) to the sides of the jar. This will prevent tunneling (burning down the middle) in future burns. Keep your wick trimmed to approximately 1/4” before lighting EACH TIME!
Burn times with proper care:
4 ounce candle - 30 hours
9 ounce candle - 70 hours
16 ounce candle - 100+ hours
Our citronella candles act as a bug repellent for mosquitoes, flies, gnats, bees, wasps, ants, roaches, fleas, and ticks.